Talk

Advanced search

Please tell me which one to read next....

(3 Posts)
MrsStevenPatrickMorrissey Sat 25-Jul-15 15:11:29

I've just finished The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer and I loved it, you know that feeling you get after you've finished a book you love, you want to read another book that is as good, so I have a few and don't know which one I should go for....they are

* Blacklands by Belinda Bauer
* You by Carloine Kepnes
* How I Lost You by Jenny Blackhurst
* Darkside by Belinda Bauer
* The Threshing Circle by Neil Grimmett

Before Shock of the fall I read The Girl In the Red Coat and I really enjoyed it too, so any reviews on the list above would be great, want to start something this evening so I can settle into a good story for the weekend..thanks smile

DuchessofMalfi Sat 25-Jul-15 17:13:41

If you go for the Belinda Bauer novels, make sure you read Blacklands before Dark Side. I didn't realise Dark Side was the second in a trilogy when I read it, so of course it spoilt the plot of Blacklands for me blush. I think Belinda Bauer writes superb thrillers. I read Rubbernecker a few weeks ago and enjoyed that too.

MrsStevenPatrickMorrissey Sat 25-Jul-15 17:50:00

Thanks duchess didn't realise there was a trilogy with those, they were both on sale on kindle, I got them after seeing her name recommended on here a few times, I love thrillers and it's so hard to get good ones when you've read a few. Thanks for the advice, I'll start that one tonight wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now