Talk

Advanced search

Divergent - Veronica Roth

(6 Posts)
LumiaWife Fri 26-Jun-15 14:18:50

Hey All

After watching Divergent and Insurgent I recently bought a book set of the three books by Veronica Roth

Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant

Currently on chapter 15 in the Divergent novel.

Anyone else reading these books? Would love to know what you think of the book or the book and the film

Melissande Tue 14-Jul-15 23:37:48

i absolutly loved all the books, like the Hunger Games trilogy, you get completly immersed in the world of the charachters, and I couldnt wait to get my hands on the next book! There is a companion book called four which you should read last. Loved Loved Loved them. The film was good, followed the book nicely and didnt dissapoint. I still havent seen the insurgent film. need to make time......

Melissande Wed 15-Jul-15 01:00:39

Repost this in Adult fiction and you will get more replies!

gingercat12 Wed 29-Jul-15 13:10:16

Just finished them all including the stories about Four. Best holiday reading ever!

My favourite was the first book. I have already re-read it.

I only saw 15 minutes of the film, the zip-wire scene. That day the first book was 99p on Kindle and I bought it straight away.

gingercat12 Wed 29-Jul-15 13:11:38

The only annoying thing about it is that Veronica Roth is only 27. How can she be this good?!

KittensOnAPlane Wed 29-Jul-15 13:24:33

I've read them all, DH annoys me by saying "oh is that the hunger games rip off" grrr.... no its fricking not

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now