Talk

Advanced search

Help with remembering a book!

(6 Posts)
ladybird69 Thu 05-Feb-15 16:23:16

I don't know if this is a real book or that I've dreamt it so bear with megrin
It was a thriller/who done-it, set nowadays, the main character was a lady who was highly trained
in martial arts etc in her 20's, maybe cia or pi, but she kicked ass. Then there was a man who was a detective I think he had an lady pa who was really wealthy but pretended to be poor as she was in hiding with her teenage son. And I think it was a trilogy as I remember thinking ive got to read the next one.

ladybird69 Thu 05-Feb-15 16:23:49

Any help would be great as its driving me nuts. TIA

ladybird69 Fri 06-Feb-15 19:13:47

Bump anyone?

Lambzig Fri 06-Feb-15 20:22:46

That does ring a bell, the bit with the wealthy lady in hiding as a PA, will try to jog my memory.

PopGoesTheWeeble Fri 06-Feb-15 20:33:24

Is it one of the Karen Rose series? "No one left to tell" has the martial arts private investigator as the main character, but there are lots of books in the series that feature the same characters.

ladybird69 Fri 06-Feb-15 22:18:49

Yes yes yes I knew someone on Mn would recognise it. Thanks Pop it was a karen rose just looked on Amazon smile it was great read I'll try and find it again. Thank you you are a star flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: