Talk

Advanced search

Book club online?

(5 Posts)
newlifebegins Sun 18-Jan-15 22:28:40

Do not have much time to read...full time work kids etc. is there a book club where we all read book and then review it together? Online? Thanks

Dragonlette Sun 18-Jan-15 22:31:21

Try goodreads. There are loads of groups on there for different tastes. The Book Vipers is the one I'm in, and most of the members are on mn too I think, I definitely joined because of a recommendation on here.

574ejones Fri 23-Jan-15 20:48:27

The blog, A Beautiful Mess includes a monthly book club. Their book selections are always interesting.

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 30-Jan-15 17:55:05

Mumsnet Book club! Make sure you're signed up to receive the book club newsletter which has info about all the books we're reading (also check out book of the month discussion topic). There's also weekly book giveaways where we ask Mumsnetters to read books and discuss them on the discussion thread or review books. (Check out the book giveaways discussion topic).

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Sat 31-Jan-15 17:19:00

We're starting one on here, where we're signing up to read, 'Jonathon Strange and Mr Norrell' - all welcome!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: