Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a Kindle Bargain to share?

(6 Posts)
MabelStark Wed 26-Nov-14 19:55:22

After reading Life after Life and The Goldfinch on my Kindle app (getting them for 99p each after a heads-up on here) I'd like to read another! (Never-mind that I've got about 100 paperbacks piled up waitinghmm)
There's just something about flicking through the pages with the light just right and the text size just right and no need for a bookmark.
I'm waiting for the new Tana French and Sarah Waters books to be less than £6.99 - but in the meantime... Anyone had something good? smile

DuchessofMalfi Wed 26-Nov-14 20:25:48

If you like historical crime/thriller novels, then S J Parris's Giordano Bruno series (Heresy, Prophecy etc) are in the current Amazon sale. I've read and enjoyed them.

fredfredsausagehead1 Wed 26-Nov-14 21:09:32

Not sure but will watch this myself! Just started the goldfinch and I'm hooked...

MabelStark Wed 26-Nov-14 21:22:56

I really loved The Goldfinch. It kept me hooked all the way through. My son is called Theo too smile.

Holidaysressential Mon 01-Dec-14 20:15:44

'Sticks and stones ' and ' broken heart syndrome ' both by Susie Tate and are 79p on kindle - medical romance and v enjoyable

PositiveAttitude Mon 01-Dec-14 21:31:05

If you sign up at this website you will get a daily email with some really cheap books as well as free books. A good selection. My kindle is full of these "filler" books which are great for when I can't decide what to buy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now