Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else reading 'Written in my own heart's blood'?

(11 Posts)
Sunnymeg Tue 10-Jun-14 09:30:16

This arrived on my kindle this morning. I have read six chapters so far, it seems to have more drive and purpose than 'Echo' so far.

OP’s posts: |
bibliomania Tue 10-Jun-14 10:42:56

Ooh, is it out? I'm on the waiting list at the library so hopefully will get it soon....

I have a sort of love-hate relationship with this series, but damnit, I do want to find out what happens next.

Sunnymeg Tue 10-Jun-14 18:44:02

I know what you mean about the love/hate thing. I read several things in the first few chapters that have made me go 'As if!!'

SconeRhymesWithGone Tue 10-Jun-14 21:32:51

It arrived on my kindle as I slept last night. I have a huge deadline at work and don't want to get distracted but I will probably start on it tonight. I've been online reading synopses of the earlier books. I have read them all but can't remember half of what has gone on before.

bibliomania Tue 10-Jun-14 22:02:51

Oh Sunny, you're making me keen to know more...

Scone, I predict you'll be still reading after 1am tonight, cursing yourself but unable to stop.

Redglitter Wed 11-Jun-14 01:30:51

i got the hardback at the weekend and the kindle version just after midnight on the 10th

wasn't keen on Echo but loving MOBY do far albeit getting a bit exasperated

Redglitter Sat 21-Jun-14 00:04:17

3/4 through MOBY now. Loving it.

Wondered what other peoples thoughts are smile

Sunnymeg Sat 21-Jun-14 21:09:11

I am reading it very slowly now, as I know it will be a long wait until the next one. It is so much better than Echo!

lemonpuff Sun 22-Jun-14 10:47:45

finished.....The waiting begins

Redglitter Mon 23-Jun-14 00:38:18

So much better than Echo

Redglitter Thu 26-Jun-14 03:54:28

Just wondered what people's thoughts are on it

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in