Talk

Advanced search

mills and boon addiction!

(10 Posts)
SarahPatricia Wed 19-Feb-14 14:23:36

I have a stressful job working with sick and premature babies so I read for escapism. I've been hooked on mills and boon got years but want to try something new. (I also like the shoppoholic series buy Sophie....can't remember last nsme)
Can anyone recommend s good book with a happy ending?

DuchessofMalfi Wed 19-Feb-14 18:09:05

How about The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen?

It's well-written, a lovely story and has a happy ending.

And, if you like that one, she has written more.

Jess03 Wed 19-Feb-14 19:16:03

Me too. Try Elizabeth Hoyt, harmless historical romances with derring-do and happy endings.

SarahPatricia Wed 19-Feb-14 20:13:05

Thanks! I'll try both suggestions smile

shartsi Wed 19-Feb-14 20:34:13

Waiting for grace by hayley oakes, evolve seires by s.e.hall, dani lovell books, lietha wards books. All good romances.

MrsCharlesBrandon Wed 19-Feb-14 20:35:32

Freya North is good for a bit of light relief.

NadiaWadia Thu 20-Feb-14 15:20:14

It's Sophie Kinsella.

waycat Sat 22-Feb-14 04:44:32

If you like Mills & Boon for a bit of escapism, then I would recommend you try anything by Debbie Macomber.

Her books are essentially romances, easy to read, and all the ones I've read so far have happy endings.

Lobbing Tue 01-Apr-14 00:43:13

You should read the rest of Sophie Kinsella's books - They're all light romantic quite amusing reads.

ThePigOfHappiness Tue 01-Apr-14 01:48:48

Jane green does nice light chic lit
Second Freya North

I too love mills and boon. Reading about lots of cowboys at the moment smile a while ago it was billionaires.
Work is hard and living with the inlaws means I hide regularly jn the bedroom so need escapism sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now