Talk

Advanced search

Gone Girl the movie!

(7 Posts)
feckawwf Sat 25-Jan-14 09:56:35

I just wanted to share with Gone girl fans that this is to be made into a movie coming out later this year, featuring none other than Ben Affleck wink Not sure if it will work as so many films ruin the books but think it will defo be worth a watch if for no other reason than BEN AFFLECK(did I mention him?!)

DuchessofMalfi Sat 25-Jan-14 10:20:53

Thanks for that feck grin Sounds good.

CelinaGrace Mon 27-Jan-14 21:41:03

Can't wait for this either - think they've cast it really well.

Also, for fans of Gillian Flynn, we're not only getting the adaptation of Gone Girl this year, but also one of Dark Places (which is her best novel, IMHO). Bargain!

HarpyFishwifeTwat Tue 28-Jan-14 13:56:53

Think the casting is great. I saw Ben Affleck when I was reading the book so it's perfect for me.

chirpchirp Tue 28-Jan-14 15:29:58

Just had to have a look at IMDB - Neil Patrick Harris as Desi. Even if the rest of the film is rubbish, that will be good. Rosamund Pike as Amy too.

littlebluedog12 Mon 03-Feb-14 10:03:29

I'm only watching it if the sleazy lawyer is played by Better Call Saul That's who he is in my head anyway!

Patchouli Thu 06-Feb-14 14:48:44

Wow. I'd assumed that as Reece Witherspoon bought the film rights, she'd be Amy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now