Talk

Advanced search

Brienne question (spoiler)

(4 Posts)
basildonbond Tue 28-May-13 07:47:02

Does she really get hanged??? I mean really and truly dead - and Pod too? That just seems so unfair (yes I know life isn't fair blahdeblah)

I'm getting wary of investing any emotional energy into any of the characters now as George Martin seems to be so casually brutal with them!

ZenGardener Tue 28-May-13 07:54:04

She was sighted again after the hanging.

It's all still up in the air.

BrienneOfTarth Tue 28-May-13 07:55:22

It's one of the things I love about GoT that any of the characters can die at any time so you can't get reassurance from anywhere. Pretty much any other series, there are central characters and you KNOW that whatever peril they are in they will be OK as they will need to be there next week.

The only other series that did this that I can recall was Spooks, but that lost points because they automatically replaced the character with a virtual clone played by a different actor so you always had a good-looking-action-man, a blond woman, a token-ethnic-minority-chap etc.

Trills Tue 28-May-13 08:48:43

She has been mentioned as being seen after the supposed hanging, but only very briefly. So probably not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now