Talk

Advanced search

Whose Poo?

(7 Posts)
eidsvold Thu 18-May-06 03:59:49

just bought this book for dd1 ( almost 4) - fabulous... had fairy poo ( stars) robot poo ( nuts and bolts) snowman poo ( snowballs) rocking horse poo ( wood shavings piggy bank poo ( money) finishes up with potty and the inevitable question of whose poo? Brilliantly illustrated and fabulous...

also by same author that dd1 has enjoyed - What colour are your knickers? Fabulous animals with various shades of knicker colour - good for helping learn colours...... Bums - with various bums - like stripy zebra bum, red baboons bum etc.....

Anyone else read these ones.

yawningmonster Thu 18-May-06 04:53:05

No but would love the author they sound really good.

eidsvold Thu 18-May-06 06:43:58

Jeanette Rowe is the author.

nikkie Fri 19-May-06 19:47:43

not seen these, but have you seen 'the mole who felt it was none of his business'? all about poo we saw a performance of it last year my dd2 was in stitches and the book went everywhere for months

tallmummy Fri 19-May-06 19:50:40

I've seen the mole one. DS2's favourite is Pooh, was that you Bernard? A story about farts

eidsvold Mon 22-May-06 05:10:02

bums and what colour are your knickers are by different authors I noticed when I read them to dd1 the other day. Will get back to you with those.

what colour are your knickers?

bums

links for purchasing the books - see they have a UK database - might be able to purchase them

threebob Mon 22-May-06 06:06:11

Yawning Monster - they can be ordered from Chrsitchurch City Libraries free of charge on an child's card. Ds loves whose poo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: