Talk

Advanced search

New kindle, need suggestions?

(5 Posts)
dannyboyle Mon 21-Jan-13 21:50:49

Ok. Have new kindle fire, need suggestions for adult fiction please that I don't need to admit to people I have bought! Two young children so need to kickstart our SEX life! (Likes the romance of fifty shades but the sex left me neutral!)

mumof4sons Tue 22-Jan-13 13:26:51

Lots of free books with the kindle. A lot of them are steamy romances too. Often there is erotica too.

I check them regularly and haven't bought a book in ages as the top 100 free books changes frequently.

I must admit I read trashy stuff that requires no thinking because I have to much stuff to think about in RL and sometimes just can't follow an in-depth plot.

HeathRobinson Tue 22-Jan-13 13:30:41

Most of my books on Kindle are from the free books section. There's some rubbish on there imo, but I've had some gems, too.

Caronline Wed 06-Feb-13 21:50:17

Try The Bride Stripped Bare x

Frawli Wed 06-Feb-13 23:50:45

You can find lots of free books via ereaderiq
www.ereaderiq.co.uk/free/

You can narrow your search by genre etc, there are new free ones all the time but many of them don't stay free for more than a day or two at a time so download them when you see them. You click from here to amazon to buy.

Some free ones that I enjoyed but wouldn't have read in a paperback where people could see my shameful reading material:

Marriage by mistake www.amazon.co.uk/Marriage-by-Mistake-ebook/dp/B006SMMW64/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360194434&sr=1-1

also this one but it's not free at the mo:
www.amazon.co.uk/A-Negotiated-Marriage-ebook/dp/B00B09UST8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360194536&sr=1-1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now