Talk

Advanced search

recommendations for "adult" fiction?

(5 Posts)
sjcmum Sun 06-Jan-13 20:26:34

DH and I have been trying to revitalise our love life recently and try some new things.... I wonder if reading a bit of erotic fiction might inspire us. I know the big thing of the day is 50 shades - but not sure I fancy all the S&M stuff - as that is not my thing. What do you reckon though - should I just give it a go - or has anyone got any other recommendations for good, well written erotic fiction that isn't just going to be like a cheesy mills and boon!??

hermioneweasley Sun 06-Jan-13 20:28:13

The websites literotica and cliterati

E books by Bella Andre and LC Giroux.

Seabright Mon 07-Jan-13 23:02:06

Just bumping to see if there are any more suggestions. I'm off to try these recommendation - thanks

PomBearWithAnOFRS Mon 07-Jan-13 23:09:29

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter novels are pretty erotic, and if you search "Mammoth Book of" on Amazon, there are several volumes of different types of erotica on there. The MBOs tend to be good value too, especially on Kindle if you have one.

sieglinde Tue 08-Jan-13 12:15:31

Remittance Girl. Quite perverse smile and stunningly well written. Much better than the E L James shite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now