Talk

Advanced search

What the Nanny Saw by Fiona Neill

(15 Posts)
ElectricSoftParade Mon 01-Aug-11 17:01:30

I received this book free via MN and am almost finished it. Would anyone like me to post it on to them? PM me if you would like it.

I don't know what I was expecting really. Thought it would be a bit chick-lit but it isn't and I am really enjoying it. Well worth a read.

ESP

TheOriginalFAB Mon 01-Aug-11 17:32:51

I got one too inthe post today. Really surprised. Reading a K Reichs book at the moment and then will start this one.

ssd Tue 02-Aug-11 12:28:42

I also got this book and I loved it!

Its really cleverly written and once you start it you can't put it down,, I'd recommend it 100%

Its not a cheesy chick lit, its much better than that, great storyline

ElectricSoftParade Tue 02-Aug-11 19:20:24

Finished it today and really enjoyed it. Very, very good.

Come on! Someone must want it?

ssd Tue 02-Aug-11 22:14:55

i'm putting mine into my local cancer research

hellymelly Tue 02-Aug-11 22:19:37

I'd really like it ,will try and pm you.

zgaze Tue 02-Aug-11 22:28:22

I'd love a read if anyone's got a copy going spare, can return the favour with something from my extensive library!

ElectricSoftParade Thu 04-Aug-11 12:53:19

Hellymelly Posted it this morning, hope you enjoy!

Zgaze Sorry, mine's gone but hope you get to read it.

hellymelly Thu 04-Aug-11 17:11:33

That's so kind of you electric. zgaze,I can pass it on to you when I've read it if you pm me your address.

zgaze Thu 04-Aug-11 17:12:25

Will do, thankyou!

MrsOlf Fri 05-Aug-11 22:50:04

I thought this book was great - a bit more demanding than usual chick-lit stuff (which I liked) and was very difficult to put down. I read it in 3 days which is the fastest book I've read since DDs were born!

Divina Thu 11-Aug-11 19:44:26

Sounds like a good holiday read! Amazon quick click it is.

I've just received the book too and will give it a bash over the weekend (I hope), will report back early next week. Sounding like it's a pretty good read though, from your comments above.

titferbrains Tue 23-Aug-11 20:29:04

ooh if anyone has a copy spare can I borrow it? Read an extract in the paper last week, fascinating.

HotSummerNights Tue 23-Aug-11 20:32:56

Tiferbrains I have a spare copy. Ordered two from Amazon by mistake blush.
Missed the deadline to send it back.

PM me your adress and I will send it tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now