Talk

Advanced search

oh come on, where's the ADWD thread?

(8 Posts)
MarkMarkMarkMark Sun 10-Jul-11 23:38:22

George Martin's 'A Dance With Dragons' is out on Tuesday!

debivamp Sun 10-Jul-11 23:48:15

Just watched Game of thrones on Sky – OMG – worth the subscription alone for this show. I don’t think I can wait for the next series next year so I have ordered all the books. DH thinks I am a geek, but I don’t care. My dd is just starting to enjoy fantasy, can’t wait to read wee free men to her.

Ephiny Mon 11-Jul-11 16:15:53

I've pre-ordered on Amazon, it should be here on Thursday grin.

I'm getting the first four as well, for DP who is a fantasy convert after seeing the TV series, and for me to re-read (got them from the library first time around).

Just hard to believe it's really happening this time!

ThisisaSignofthetimes Tue 12-Jul-11 17:58:50

I cracked, wasn't going to do it but got via kindle this morning, have been too busy to read all day but it's going to be my holiday reading starting from tomorrow!

Reality Tue 12-Jul-11 18:30:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chickflit Tue 12-Jul-11 21:59:47

Just downloaded onto Kindle now - was planning on an early night but this is far more important.

Enjoy everyone, I'll see you back here when we've finished.

Ephiny Wed 13-Jul-11 10:58:10

Mine arrived yesterday, DP sent me a text at work to say 'a big parcel of books' had arrived from Amazon. He was a bit shock to realise it was only one book smile

Seriously, it's enormous. Read the first few chapters last night but it's going to take a while...

Looks like we're going to have to wait for the next one to find out what happens to Arya, Brienne and others though sad

fluffywhitekittens Thu 14-Jul-11 09:35:38

I clicked on this thread by mistake, but am currently reading book 4 and have book 5 waiting in the wings smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now