Talk

Advanced search

Calling Antonia Forest fans - have you seen this?

(9 Posts)
LawrieMarlow Mon 13-Jun-11 15:57:28

Was browsing GGBP yesterday and found this. Will probably indulge as I do like fill in and continuation books. Am hoping it will be good smile

LawrieMarlow Mon 13-Jun-11 21:26:40

Bumping to either let other people know or to see what other people think about it smile

LawrieMarlow Tue 14-Jun-11 18:48:51

Please someone be interested [needy]

KurriKurri Tue 14-Jun-11 23:39:16

Well I would be interested in it, it sounds good and affordable (which is more than one can say for Antonia Forest books on Amazon) - I've got the four school based ones - which I love, but the ones set during the holidays are out of my price range, - I harbour unrealistic dreams of one day finding them tucked away in a second hand bookshop costing 50p each grin

LawrieMarlow Tue 14-Jun-11 23:42:09

<keeps her GGBP copies close to her chest grin>

KurriKurri Tue 14-Jun-11 23:42:59

Do you have them all Lawrie? envy

ravenAK Tue 14-Jun-11 23:46:28

I have a full set, mostly pre-GGBP. Years of searching it took me...grin.

Hmmm. I really don't like continuations like this. But aaaargh...I might have to get it anyway. <conflicted!>

LawrieMarlow Tue 14-Jun-11 23:48:12

I don't have the historical ones (not sure why - just didn't get them) and sold the Thuggery Affair as I couldn't manage to read it. Should probably have kept that one but my sense of grief is controllable. Or whatever it was that Rowan (?) said to Nicola once.

elkiedee Wed 15-Jun-11 16:36:14

It sounds intriguing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now