Talk

Advanced search

Free Kindle downloads ? ?

(6 Posts)
pixiemoo Sat 04-Jun-11 08:29:25

Hi smile I've read all Paige Toon books and can't wait for the next to be published ! In the meantime I've been looking for Chic Lit books at local library but nothing can compare to Paige sad
Anyhow i can download kindle to my android phone but when I've looked for free downloads before most of them are classic novels which is so not me ! I like chirpy down to earth chic lit but can't find any for FREE . . Does anyone know any links or any recommendations for a gorgeous chic lit book ?
Thank you in advance smile x x x x x x x x x x

MmeBlueberry Sat 04-Jun-11 08:32:20

On the Amazon Kindle store, there is a section for top 100 paid, and top 100 free books.

The free books are a mixture of classics, and first novels from new authors. They have the odd blockbuster free for a day, so you need to look out for those.

IreadthereforeIam Sat 04-Jun-11 10:05:05

There's a website that will notify you of new, free Kindle books on amazon: www.ereaderiq.com . I get an email every day, and I seem to have a very full Kindle because of it confused. There's a wide range of books offered, too - basically, they'll let you know about anything/ everything that's out new. I look through the top 100 free books too, but this catches ones that aren't in the top 100 yet.

nannynick Sat 04-Jun-11 16:51:20

Like IreadthereforeIam I use EreaderIQ. EreaderIQ: Free Kindle Books (UK) is the UK site for the free Kindle books.

IreadthereforeIam Sat 04-Jun-11 19:40:31

Oops, that's the one, nannynick, thanks!!

pixiemoo Sun 05-Jun-11 08:01:28

Aw ! Thank you gorgeous ladies ! Will check it all out now . Have a lovely day smile smile .x x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: