Talk

Advanced search

anyone read Alan Sugar's autobiography?

(11 Posts)
racmac Tue 28-Dec-10 18:51:23

I have just finished reading this and found it quite fascinating. I dont remember the story about Spurs and him being chairman but it was good reading

Sugarfairy Tue 28-Dec-10 19:16:14

I'm reading it at the moment and I'm fascinated. Hes had a very interesting life and I'm amazed at how resourceful he is!

Iwasthefourthwiseman Tue 28-Dec-10 19:30:00

Saw this in the library the othe day and wondered if it would be good?

Iwasthefourthwiseman Tue 28-Dec-10 19:30:43

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be a '?'

racmac Tue 28-Dec-10 19:36:18

yes i would recommend it - I only really have knowledge of him from apprentice but makes you want to go out and start a business (and make a fortune grin

TwoIfBySea Wed 29-Dec-10 00:10:34

Did you check to see if the pages were stuck together Iwtfwiseman?

RustyBear Wed 29-Dec-10 00:11:57

I gave it to DS for Christmas, so I'll be reading it when he's finished!

Pancakeflipper Wed 29-Dec-10 00:28:03

My DP wanted it from Santa. Santa obliged. He will quote sections to me in bed - cannot wait.

MrsTucky Fri 07-Jan-11 01:20:06

I've fancied it, but not got round to it yet.....but if its recommended, am sure I will now )

MardyBra Mon 10-Jan-11 15:02:27

Interesting that you have put this in the fiction section! Innocent mistake or are you implying he made it all up? wink

GabbyLoggon Mon 10-Jan-11 15:07:45

I dont like Sugar from his TV image...No one calls him sweety.

But he has had a varied career. All hell broke out when he was a director at Spurs FC
Was Venables involved?

Alan Sugar does not give many interviews...but he was on 5-Live once..pushed hard...he said "All advertising is lying."

so is a lot of business.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: