Talk

Advanced search

Anyone remember the 'old' weight watchers plan?

(5 Posts)
Gemi33 Sun 30-Jun-19 13:12:18

Years ago my mum and subsequently myself, followed an early version of the weight watchers plan (before points). From memory I think is was something like 4 portions of carbs, for portions of protein etc. It really worked when I did it and I would like to do it again as I seem to remember it being quite easy to follow. Does anyone else remember it or have any information on what it involved?

Thanks!

xx

bsmirched Sun 30-Jun-19 13:13:59

It worked for me too, so I'd definitely be interested if anyone does know about it.

bsmirched Sun 30-Jun-19 13:19:54

Just googled and there's stuff on Pinterest. It was Weight Watchers exchange, Quick success.
www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/105342078764069152/

Gemi33 Sun 30-Jun-19 16:51:12

Thank you!!

NiceLegsShameAboutTheFace Mon 01-Jul-19 11:54:12

Yes, I remember smile That was the plan in use when I very first joined in the mid 90s. I had a magnetic planner stuck to the fridge and I'd track my protein, carbs, fat, fruit/veg and water portions.

We then moved onto Points, then to ProPoints and now we have SmartPoints.

I've been a Gold member for many years and I still go to classes. I'm still a recovering over eater and always will be blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »