Talk

Advanced search

How to point breadcrumbs?

(6 Posts)
Bluesheep8 Mon 10-Jun-19 06:01:05

Hi, I made homemade fish fingers from an old propoints cook book (so obviously the fish wasn't free) they were dipped in egg and breadcrumbs made from continental bread, not low calorie but very very fine crumbs. Any idea on the sp value for these? I didn't make the breadcrumbs myself, they were bought from an eastern European shop. I used perhaps 6 tbsp full for 2 portions of fish fingers. Tia

Firstmum03 Mon 10-Jun-19 14:46:18

Weight gain after first baby?

So after my first child obviously I put on on weight but has just never really shifted - I had my first child over 2 years ago now and have just steadily piled on the pounds. It all goes straight to my belly which is now massive!! Anyone else?

Bluesheep8 Mon 10-Jun-19 17:02:37

Hi firstmum - you will get more replies if you start your own thread. Otherwise, people will only see your post if they're interested in my breadcrumbs question. Just click.on the "add thread" option at the bottom of the page. I didn't want you to get no response because of my boring breadcrumbs! wink

Bluesheep8 Sat 15-Jun-19 08:35:04

And it seems no one is interested in my boring breadcrumbs anyway!

bettybyebye Sat 15-Jun-19 08:42:01

Did you check the app? It has dried breadcrumbs as 12sp for 6 tbsps or fresh breadcrumbs at 3sp for 6 tbsps - that’s quite a difference!

Bluesheep8 Sun 16-Jun-19 08:41:04

betty Wow, yes it is a big difference! Thank you for that. I don't have the app, I use the calculator instead and as I had bought the breadcrumbs in a bag, I didn't know how many slices if bread were used. They're very fine breadcrumbs so I used a fair amount to be honest. I'd better make my own then, from ww bread!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »