Talk

Advanced search

A few questions as a new online weight watcher.

(2 Posts)
Hotterthanahotthing Fri 15-Feb-19 23:24:03

There is a group close to me but I would not be able to attend often,can I go as a sort of pay as I go customer so just pay on days I attend?
I have joined on line and think I have got the hang of it.I am about 3.5 stone over weight(weighed at an appointment for future surgery).I eat a piscatarian diet and although I am being as accurate as I can be I seem hardly to have tweaked my diet and have points to spare(shared a bottle of wine and still have lots of weekly points left).
I think since I'm just starting and it seems that I am changing very little ,can I trust the points?Can it be this easy?

FiveShelties Mon 18-Feb-19 06:58:29

Try it and see what happens. I joined 7 weeks ago and have lost 10 pounds and I can honestly say I have not exactly stuck to it very well - usually very good during the week and then along comes the week-end. I want to lose another pound before my holiday and am delighted with the 10 pounds gone. Good Luck smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »