Talk

Advanced search

Weeklies - use or leave?

(5 Posts)
codenameduchess Wed 16-Jan-19 14:45:34

I'm a recent rejoiner lost 5 1/2lbs in the first week and didn't use any of my weeklies (there was 70 by day 7!). I'm a chunkster so on 35 points a day with 42 weeklies, rarely use all 35 as I tend to eat mostly 0 point foods out of convenience (salad, chicken, egg, roast veg) with lower point add ons like ww wraps, baked potato.

This weekend was my birthday and I had 2x meals out and some cake so pretty sure I rinsed all weeklies even choosing healthier options for the meals.

It's weigh day today and I quickly jumped on the scales this morning and have gained at least 2 1/2lbs.

Does anyone find you can use your weeklies and still loose? I don't understand how, for 42 you can go wild (because naturally i checked and could get a kebab in that allowance)

sarahjaneg Fri 18-Jan-19 18:08:03

If I don't eat my weeklies I don't lose...
My body isn't good if I don't give it e Pugh fuel... everyone is different but that's how it is for me x

Madein1995 Tue 22-Jan-19 07:33:41

I tend to always use my weeklies. I am losing slower than others pethat (2.5lb a week which is healthy weight loss). I don't always use them all, but I do have a bit extra when I fancy eg a bag of crisps, a gin , etc. I'm trying to have all blue dot days this week!

LittleSF Wed 06-Feb-19 09:16:47

I know it shouldn't make any difference but I find if I use my weeklies on wine I will still lose, if I eat them I won't. May be just a coincidence.

(I did Dry January and lost a stone in a month if anyone is looking to boost their weight loss - it wasn't much fun though)

Nampoo Tue 12-Feb-19 09:37:42

I usually use my weeklies but always loose more in the weeks I don't use them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »