Talk

Advanced search

I think i am going to sign up for ww. Can you help me learn the basic rules?

(8 Posts)
bluetrampolines Tue 07-Aug-18 13:07:28

I did ww years ago and liked it. 3 children and nearly divorced I reckon I have at least 6 stone to lose. Can you help me prepare my cupboards and head for this journey? I have a few things on this week and plan to start on Friday.

MissWillGreen Sun 12-Aug-18 02:30:13

Hi I started a few weeks ago and I have a similar amount as you I would like to lose too. The app is really good; easy to use, has lot of foods stored so easy track foods and has barcode reader and 1000's of recipes-sorry I sound like I work for WW.

daisyhead08 Mon 13-Aug-18 09:00:15

I started two weeks ago and have to lose a similar amount of weight. WW worked for me in the past so I'm hoping it will again. I've found that I'm eating lots of fresh food, fruit, veg, lean meats and fish. I bought things like Frylight, 0% fat greek yoghurt, lots and lots of eggs and this seems to cover most meals. I find the WW wraps very convenient.

Best of luck with it.

RaggieDolls Mon 13-Aug-18 17:27:42

I've started today. I have 2 stone to lose which I know won't be easy as I don't have a lot of willpower and find losing weight hard.

I've just come back from the first run on couch to 5k which wasn't much fun but I'm going to try and stick with it.

I've got a few nights out over the next week so I'm going to struggle to stay on the plan the whole time but I figure any attempts I can make are better than no attempts.

Me2you Mon 13-Aug-18 23:06:25

I'm also thinking of starting I've done SW on & off for years but have just been mainly piling it on.

daisyhead08 Tue 14-Aug-18 08:13:00

Me2you I tried SW twice, each time I piled on weight. I know it works brilliantly for some people but it really doesn't work for me.

3weecherubs Wed 15-Aug-18 09:45:09

Signed up for WW on Monday with 2 stone to lose. Just getting my head around the points and portions having previously calorie counted. Hope this works!

busyboysmum Wed 15-Aug-18 14:12:45

Just rejoined and weighed in at 12 stone. Argh. So I have a stone to lose to get back to my goal weight.

I like the look of the flex as I like eggs chicken and fish. I've been having porridge with banana for breakfast so that points at 3 without milk or 6 with milk.

Lunch I have homemade leek and lentil soup - that seems to point at 2 which is great. I have an apple and cherries as snacks and they are free.

I used to have a lot of jacket potatoes but I see they are now 7 points. I am thinking salads and omelettes might be the way forward for tea.

Just need to find the most point effective drink now. Gin and slimline tonic perhaps?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: