Talk

Advanced search

Flex virgin

(18 Posts)
hilbil21 Thu 04-Jan-18 17:35:47

I've rejoined weight watchers online and started flex today. I lost 3 stone when it was propoints but have put a fair chunk of it back on so giving flex a go. How do those of you that do it find it??

Whitney168 Tue 09-Jan-18 18:51:20

Just got myself back in the door yesterday, after losing just shy of 3 stone last year ... then putting almost 1.5 stone back because life got in the way. blush

So, today is my first Flex day, and have to say it's been good - porridge for breakfast, omelette for lunch, chicken casserole for dinner.

Be good to swap notes if others have joined up this week and then see how results go.

DoAsSayNotAsDo Wed 10-Jan-18 22:12:04

Me too - I joined up Sunday... doing scrambled eggs for brekkie & soups or wraps w chicken & salad.
Had bit of a dinner fail tonight- DH's away on business & I thought I'd defrosted stew & it was actually a chicken curry - chicken thigh w coconut milk 🤦🏻‍♀️

MrsDustyBusty Fri 12-Jan-18 18:31:43

Good. I think it's built for compliance rather than rapid weight loss which is fine by me.

Bubble247 Sat 13-Jan-18 10:54:58

Hi, I’ve just done my first week with Flex and I’ve really found it quite enjoyable. I still have some weeklies left over and lost eight pounds too !
Used to do Slimming World but got bored of it. Aiming for a three stone weight loss by Summer 😀

Bubble247 Sat 13-Jan-18 10:56:21

Forgot to add that I’m doing Flex online as I’m not a fan of slimming clubs/classes etc..,

blueskyinmarch Sat 13-Jan-18 13:22:45

I have just rejoined too and am trying to get my head round it all. I am a bit hungover and cross with myself today and had already eaten too much before i joined up so aiming for damage limitation today then starting properly tomorrow. I like that the free foods list is longer as i like a lot of those things and think i could make a lot of nice food with those and my points allowance.

Torvi Sat 13-Jan-18 15:37:46

Hi! I've just signed up today to take advantage of the current offer but will be starting properly on Monday. I need to shift around 5 stones blush

WeKnowFrogsGoShaLaLaLaLa Sat 13-Jan-18 16:02:40

I’m coming to the end of my first week -weigh in is on Monday. I’ve enjoyed it tbh. I have had to plan in advance what I’m eating etc, but aside from that it’s been ok.

gatorgolf Sat 13-Jan-18 17:45:33

I started last Sunday and have found it quite easy to keep within the points although im going dry January as well do that helps! Will let u know how I get on
Tomorrow

WasDoingFine Sat 13-Jan-18 17:56:42

How is Flex different to propoints?

Dontfuckingsaycheese Sat 13-Jan-18 18:00:51

More zero pointers eg chicken breast, eggs.
Points per day reduced from 29ish to 23.
You can choose to roll over spare points.
Basically steering you more to the things that work. Ok if you like eggs, fish and chicken.

Dontfuckingsaycheese Sat 13-Jan-18 18:05:20

If I eat the right stuff I've often got points left. I don't roll over or deliberately use my weekly. That way I still manage to lose or maintain even if I fall off waggon. Bit of a safety net.

MrsDustyBusty Tue 16-Jan-18 09:23:14

I'm finding the same thing - my eating is so free focused that I'm not eating all the points I have. Not sure whether this is good. I'm only on week 2 so I'm hoping that I'll adjust to eating them all in time. Not that there's anything wrong with not eating them, as far as I can tell, just that I think compliance with the programme would involve being a bit freer.

Dontfuckingsaycheese Tue 16-Jan-18 15:05:26

No our leader said no problems if you don't use all your points. If you are eating mainly 0 points which is all the good stuff you maybe won't do. Up to you whether to roll them over (you can change the setting) so you can scoff them at a later date or not.

WasDoingFine Wed 17-Jan-18 07:05:58

Has anyone lost much on this new system?

V111XKY Wed 17-Jan-18 11:56:18

I've just done first week on flex, really pleased so far exactly the right amount of structure and restriction for me, weighed in now today lost 4.2 lbs do happy with that- dont think next week will be as good but happy as long as I'm going in the right direction.

Givemestrengthorgin Wed 17-Jan-18 11:58:03

Can anyone tell me if you have to pay £5 to cancel your membership? I just signed up to meetings and online but only plan to do it for a month but it sounds like I have to pay an admin fee of £5 to cancel my online membership. Don't want to activate it if I then have to pay £5 to cancel it in a few weeks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: