Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

portion sizes

(7 Posts)
mashaandthebear Mon 24-Apr-17 13:39:42

Just started online with ww and slightly confused with the serving size, one serving of boiled potatoes is say 3 points but how much is a serving? Is there a chart someone, as I'm not sure I am counting right with the points if my sizing is out.

bingandflop Mon 24-Apr-17 14:39:44

Hi are you on the app? The 'serving size' thing is daft, I tend to do everything by gram. You can slide up and down to select grams, oz etc instead of serving size

sez49 Mon 24-Apr-17 17:09:42

I am with bingandflop. I would be lost without the app. I nearly always weigh everything in grams and take the points for that.

FYI anything from 104g to 144g of raw potato is 3sp.

twinmummy25 Mon 24-Apr-17 23:43:23

I always change the portion size to grams too, much easier to work it out :-)

mashaandthebear Tue 25-Apr-17 10:05:28

Yes on app, thanks didn't realise you could change it

Howaboutthisone Mon 01-May-17 21:53:18

I've just joined and this has been confusing me. Is there a way of changing the default setting on the app so that the points for x grams is the default? Or do you have to go into the food each time and adjust it? At the beginning anyway- I'm a creature of habit so I suppose they'll get into favourites pretty quickly!

sez49 Wed 10-May-17 20:56:20

I think the app seems to remember frequent foods, so it seems to come up with say for example my same amount of milk and ready brek, so I don't have to keep changing it, after a while, unless I have a different amount!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now