Talk

Advanced search

Want to try for a couple of weeks

(2 Posts)
alwaysthepessimist Wed 08-Mar-17 08:54:06

How do I find out the smart points values of stuff without joining? I am currently a SW member partway through a 12 week countdown but I am really struggling with losing weight so I wanted to give WW a go for a couple of weeks to see which I actually prefer. I did it a long time ago and then I was on about 40 points a day I think - I am 14 8lb and 5 foot 4 - any advice ideas?

BTW my snacky things are:
Muller light
Alpen Light
Curly wurly
Fudge
French Fries
Muller Bliss
Muller Greek style

busyboysmum Wed 08-Mar-17 14:19:36

I don't know about the above as don't eat any of that but I am sure you could google them to find out the ww point values.

I'm 11 stone 4lbs and get 30 points a day plus 35 a week.

I have porridge and banana for breakfast (4 points) unlimited fruit and veg to snack on. I am using ready meals at the moment as I have a busy life so to get the portion control right I got for a ready meal of around 300 calories which is usually 8-10 points then I bulk it out with lots of steamed veg. I have this for lunch and tea.

This usually leaves me with around 7 points for a glass of wine or a slice of cake.

I'm finding it really easy to stick to. I went out for a meal the other night and had a prawn salad and then a steak with just veg. I guestimated this to be around 17 points so just didn't have my treat that evening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now