Talk

Advanced search

Too many points!

(5 Posts)
emmaday28 Sat 04-Mar-17 10:30:19

Hi everyone

I have a 5 month old and have decided to tackle my baby weight! I have done my first week at WW today and have lost 3lbs which I am so pleased with! But... I found it quite hard on some days to eat all my points without eating for the sake of it! I have more points due to breastfeeding.

Does anyone have any tips how to use my extra points wisely without rubbish foods just to eat all my points?

Thank you smile x

Burntbum Sat 04-Mar-17 13:19:51

Have full fat milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese etc. Avocados healthy but high in points. Don't eat for the sake of eating just to have all your points though. You might find no count easier.

emmaday28 Sat 04-Mar-17 16:35:13

Ok great thanks for the suggestions I will make a few changes!

Littlepond Tue 14-Mar-17 17:41:10

I struggle to eat all my points too. Do I really have to?

pigsDOfly Thu 16-Mar-17 15:35:05

You're supposed to eat all the daily points because that is supposed to be the minimum amount you need to keep you healthy. You don't have to eat the weekly points though. I rarely go into my weekly points.

The suggestions Burntbum has made up thread are all good ways of using up points.

Nuts are good for using up points too.

Although you want to eat healthily if you've got the points make the most of them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now