Talk

Advanced search

Weight watchers during pregnancy

(4 Posts)
Emma2803 Sun 19-Feb-17 13:23:40

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has done weight watchers during pregnancy? I joined online a few weeks ago and am really liking it. Hoping to start ttc in a few months but I have a lot of weight to lose 3-4more stone so likely won't have lost that by the time I hopefully get pregnant. I'm also worried about gaining too much weight during pregnancy if I don't have a plan to follow iykwim? I put on 4.5 stone when pregnant with my first although had lost 3 by time he was 3 weeks and have really struggled to lose it until I joined ww a few weeks ago. Just wondering was there extra points you get like you do when your bf or certain amount of milk /dairy you have to eat every day? Any advice greatly appreciated!!

Burntbum Sun 19-Feb-17 23:48:06

You don't get extra points when pregnant as WW does not allow you to be a member when pregnant. Having said that as you are doing it online and not attending meetings they will be none the wiser. Following no count would be a healthy option for you.

Mummytobe11 Mon 20-Feb-17 00:02:23

My doctor told me I wasn't allowed as it's calorie restriction.

Emma2803 Mon 20-Feb-17 09:30:44

I will see how I get on with my weight loss by the time I get pregnant. Perhaps if I do it to 12 weeks then change to maintain points? See how that goes? Obviously I know i will gain weight but thinking about damage limitation. I definitely won't starve myself!! No count might be good then I can only have a certain amount of naughty stuff!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now