Talk

Advanced search

Anyone do WW online only?

(11 Posts)
SnowWhite26 Fri 17-Feb-17 22:04:03

So I am thinking of joining ww. I did a few years ago and lost 1 and half stone. I think the point system has changed and I hear good things about the app. Do u still get ur daily allowance and ur extra treat points for the week? I am thinking if doing it at home with online as now a mummy. Does this work for anyone is it worth the money?Also can u play weekly or does it have to be monthly? I am not keen on the meetings anyway. Thanks smile

empirerecordsrocked Fri 17-Feb-17 22:16:17

I do - I have no interest in going to meetings. £12.95 a month. There's a new app that is great, barcodes scanning and a great support community. Don't think you can pay weekly.

HughJarss Sat 18-Feb-17 18:11:42

Hi there, I think I'm going to join and do it online. I suppose I'll have to get on the scales shock
Is there a newbie WW thread? Can this be it?

Emma2803 Sat 18-Feb-17 23:35:29

I'm online only and I love it have lost almost a stone in 4 weeks. I think it's much better than meetings. Definitely worth the money

QueenieMum Sun 19-Feb-17 11:18:57

I lost 3.5 stone a few years ago using the app and I hear it's improved since then. I tried going to classes but didn't find them useful, I much prefer going it alone and if I cheat / put on weight, etc, I'm the only one who knows! I enjoyed seeing my weight loss on the graph & it tells you when you get to certain goals such as losing 5% of your target, etc. I would highly recommend it & if it doesn't work for you, you just cancel your subscription.

LouLouLove Tue 28-Feb-17 21:40:26

i've started about 4 days ago now using the app online as there are no meetings that are suitable times for me, I am absolutely loving it so far. The app and website are both brilliant and the diet seems great, I'm already making so much better choices and more in control of what i'm eating. good luck

angelicjen Sun 12-Mar-17 09:03:53

I'm starting today so it's good to hear such positive things about it.
I've lost lots with meetings before but now I'm a mum I can't go but I was worried online wouldn't have the same encouragement factor. Do you use the online community?

Littlepond Tue 14-Mar-17 17:31:41

I do it online. I love the app and its so easy to follow.

NeverEverEver Fri 17-Mar-17 18:25:33

Yes. Online only. In fact app only. Very easy to follow and lots of 'virtual' support. Lost two and a half stones last year and have kept it off. Just stay relaxed about it all.

IamRonnieBiggs Fri 17-Mar-17 19:49:47

Me

It's my 3rd time though and I've never reached a goal weight size though...confused
I get most of the way there and give up for some reason

twinmummy25 Fri 17-Mar-17 21:58:35

The app and website are ace aren't they, I can't live without my app the trouble is it takes so long to shop lol but at least I feel more in control when out and about choosing food quickly. Did you join the end snowwhite?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now