New to weight watchers, how do I get started?

(3 Posts)
Dancergirl Thu 13-Oct-16 22:17:33

So I have joined and am paying the monthly fee. I have been twice get weighed but didn't hang about for the talk. The leader seems very nice and I have her phone number if I want to speak to her.

How do I get started? I have 30 points a day but how do I work out how many points in what?

And what's the best way to keep track? I think there's an app on your phone you can get but do you have to know how many points in what to keep track or does it work it out for you?

Murphysgirl Fri 14-Oct-16 02:39:18

Why couldn't you stay for the talk? If you had your leader would have sat down with you at the end and explained things to you. Have you looked in your pack? Everything is explained in there

rosesandcashmere Fri 14-Oct-16 14:38:42

If you download the app it gives you the values of all foods etc... you'll have 30 points a day if that's what they've calculated for you, then also a weekly allowance and you can earn FIT points. To start with I wouldn't use any FIT points, I try not to use weeklies unless I've a birthday dinner or need wine! Have a look at foods and then plan a shopping list, planning planning planning works so perhaps sit and work meals out all week. Making a huge bowl of overnight oats for weekdays I can spoon up in the morning helps me, and batch cooking 0 point soup. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now