Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got the Eating Out guide?

(9 Posts)
MrsJorahMormont Wed 27-Jan-16 21:10:08

Planning to buy it next week but they were all packed away before the end of our newbies meeting this week!

Are there any fairly low point suggestions for Chinese or Indian takeaways? And anything low point from Wetherspoons? (I sometimes have their fish and chips on a Friday with my colleagues but I imagine that's about 8 thousand points! grin )

TIA!

mrswarthog Wed 27-Jan-16 21:18:50

They haven't pointed Indian or Chinese food, they just suggest boiled rice & tomato based food. Am hoping they'll update at some point.
Wetherspoons - fish and chips is 36sp. The skinny chicken burger and salad is 13sp, chicken caesar is 11sp.

MrsJorahMormont Wed 27-Jan-16 21:23:15

Thanks MrsWarthog really helpful. I could probably sneak in my fish and chips then if I was careful smile Rubbish about the Chinese and Indian stuff though - I wish they would give even rough numbers. I might not bother buying it then. Any good tips for Subway?

Redglitter Wed 27-Jan-16 21:24:42

The only reason I bought the blooming EO Guide was for Chinese. I don't know why they've omitted it this time

Owllady Wed 27-Jan-16 21:26:41

Because dieting works better f you don't have a takeaway I suppose
Or eat out confused
I'm also a bit pissed off btw grin

Owllady Wed 27-Jan-16 21:27:27

I bet it's all oprahs doing wink

MrsJorahMormont Wed 27-Jan-16 21:33:16

It's really silly leaving out takeaways. I remember doing ancient WW and you could have chow mein or chicken and pineapple with half a boiled rice for quite low points. It made it all a bit more manageable! smile

I do find WW quite lazy as an organisation. No interest in making a decent app, not bothered to even do a rough estimate of different takeaway dishes by weight. Dare I ask if they have any pizza figures?!

mrswarthog Wed 27-Jan-16 21:36:49

Subway listish!

MrsJorahMormont Wed 27-Jan-16 21:53:43

Thanks MrsWarthog! thanks They're not too bad at all grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now