Talk

Advanced search

Disheartened

(9 Posts)
justalittlelemondrizzle Thu 16-Jul-15 10:43:04

I've been a member before, lost 3 stone quickly and found it really easy. I left and put it all back on again, so here we are again.

Re-joined 2 weeks ago and had a great loss last week, 4.5lbs! This week not so much, only lost 1.5lbs. I've been tracking religiously and I still had 10 weekly points left. Not sure where I've gone wrong and feeling a bit shit now.

littlejolee Thu 16-Jul-15 12:31:44

1.5 is a good loss, remember healthy weight loss is between 1/2 lb and 2lbs a week.
So you're up the top end of that that's great!
The first couple of weeks is mostly water weight too so always looks loads more. Keep at it you can do it smile

(also if it's any consolation, I've been stuck at around 9st 10 since Christmas, but since I'm seriously short, 4ft 8, I'm still pretty fat, even the wide leg boots I bought the other day are too small! sob)

KinkyAfro Thu 16-Jul-15 16:01:15

Weight Watchers isn't a quick fix diet, if you're expecting big numbers each week you are going to be disappointed I'm afraid. WW recommend between half and 2 pounds per week.

You've lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks which is almost half a stone, you should be very happy

LadyintheRadiator Thu 16-Jul-15 16:02:39

Why do you think you've gone wrong?

Schrodingersmum Fri 17-Jul-15 07:48:08

Youve done nothing wrong, its a really good weight loss for week 2 after week 1 when you lost 4.5.

Give yourself a pat on the back, relax and look forward to your first silver 7 next week when you pass half a stone

Have you thought about tracking your exercise? I use a fitbit which really motivates me and I often notice that I lose 0.5-1 lb more when my step levels are up

YouBoggleMyMind Fri 17-Jul-15 09:22:20

Don't be disheartened, you're doing super well! Well done!

I lost 3lbs in my first week and i've just put on 1.5lbs this week... I could slap myself silly for being a bit more "free" over the weekend just gone. Time to get back to tracking hard and remembering the weekend isn't a free for all sadsad xxx

4kidsandaunicorn Fri 17-Jul-15 22:53:19

But thats a total of 6lb! another week of 1.5lb and you'll be half a stone lighter than you were if you hadn't bothers re-joining.

I've been ticking along nicely with so far only one big loss (a couple of no loss weeks) and I've lost a stone in about 10 weeks. Not sure if thats slow or fast but I'm over the moon! 2 more stone to go so there is still quite a bit of work ahead as I always find the last pounds the hardest.

justalittlelemondrizzle Sat 18-Jul-15 18:32:45

Thanks everyone. Think I was expecting another big loss. Last time I did WW I had bog losses the first 3 weeks before it slowed down. oh well. Maybe I drink more wine than I used too.

justalittlelemondrizzle Sat 18-Jul-15 18:33:29

Big even* hehe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now