Talk

Advanced search

Newbie help

(7 Posts)
Chocolou Fri 03-Jul-15 13:50:10

I've just bought a pack from ebay but I'm confused.

Can I have 26 pro point (the seller worked it out for me) plus 49 points a week? Or filling and healthy but how many extra points do you get for treats?

ItsaTenfromDen Fri 03-Jul-15 18:51:56

26pp a day plus 49 extra per week to use if you want too (most do) If you don't use them you lose them. You can spread them out over the week or use them as a one iff if you're going out, need a treat

F&H is everything on the list is 'free' and the 49 weeklies are used on things that aren't on the list/need pointing ie treats

Good luck

midnightvelvetPart2 Wed 15-Jul-15 16:53:26

It depends on how much weight you have to lose tbh, the propoint daily amount is increased depending on how much you weigh at the beginning then they decrease as you lose weight. So for example if you weigh 16 stone then you will start off on something like 36 pp per day.

26 pp a day means you have very little to lose.

Schrodingersmum Fri 17-Jul-15 11:18:09

Not quite true, I only have 27pts per day calculated by ww themselves and I am over 5 stone from goal! However as a rule of thumb, for every stone barrier you go through you lose a point to a minimum points level of about 22 I believe

midnightvelvetPart2 Fri 17-Jul-15 11:40:13

Ah thanks Schro apologies OP smile

ItsaTenfromDen Thu 23-Jul-15 08:21:39

26pp is the minimum propoints allowance

How's it going Choc?

KinkyAfro Thu 23-Jul-15 13:09:01

I'm over 15 stone and on 27 points so you don't get loads more for being bigger

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now