Talk

Advanced search

Confused about the whole thing!

(7 Posts)
WhenIsItHappyTime Fri 30-Jan-15 21:36:37

Hi people,
I lost 3 stone doing WW in 2008 and over the years it's gone back on. I now need to lose a few five stone but I'm led to believe that WW is different now.
Can someone just give me a rough idea of how it works now? Is it still points? Do I have to weigh stuff? Is it doable?
And last time I paid weekly as I work shifts so some weeks couldn't go,but I understand this isn't allowed now and I will have to pay monthly,
Thanks in advance, I need to do something!! confused

MagratsHair Sat 31-Jan-15 08:26:21

Hi smile

It happens to the best of us smile

Its been overhauled, its called propoints & its basically the same in that you have a 'budget' of propoints to use daily & weekly & you can do Filling & Healthy if you prefer. If you point then you still need to weigh & measure.

You don't have to pay monthly although you can, its called Monthly Pass & it gives you all the meetings & online support for £21.49. Or you can pay per meeting at £6.25 (at my meeting) but I don't think you get the online stuff, hopefully someone else can clarify that for you.

WhenIsItHappyTime Sat 31-Jan-15 09:20:50

Thanks thats helpful. What is 'filling and healthy?

SomewhereIBelong Sat 31-Jan-15 09:24:00

if you need to lose a lot, TBH it is better to start with points - lets face it we don't get this size by using self control... blush which you kind of have to do with filling and healthy...

WhenIsItHappyTime Sat 31-Jan-15 17:27:26

Thanks for the tips. I have alot to lose and have zero willpower,which is Probably why I put the 3 stone that I lost back on!

Divster Mon 02-Feb-15 04:35:42

Groupon have a brilliant offer at the moment. You also don't have to point fruit, like you did when you last did it

SuperDuperJezebel Mon 02-Feb-15 13:47:43

You can pay weekly, monthly is just more cost effective.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: