Talk

Advanced search

Goal

(7 Posts)
hevs10593 Wed 03-Dec-14 21:34:18

Success!! I managed to reach goal even after all my cheats and still managed to be 1/2 lb under goal at this weeks weigh in.

Now just to maintain!

MercuryRising Thu 04-Dec-14 07:01:51

Well done!!!grin grin grin grin

Whooshtheyweregone Sat 06-Dec-14 01:38:00

Congratulations!!! I'm hoping to be at goal by the end of April. It feels like such a long way away! How much have you lost?

SuperDuperJezebel Sat 06-Dec-14 08:13:09

Well done! It's the loveliest feeling isn't it!

hevs10593 Sat 06-Dec-14 09:33:34

I feel like it's taken ages! Just in time for Christmas though! I plan to enjoy Christmas then get back on track after and see if I can lose an extra 4lb, I find I go way off track when I'm around other people who eat badly no matter how much I've planned!

SuperDuperJezebel Sat 06-Dec-14 18:56:53

Good plan, I got to goal just before my wedding then out on over a stone on honeymoon. I've now lost 20lb since I got back from honeymoon and what do we have, Xmas in the US! As of today I'm 4lb under goal but I dont think that'll last long!

pinkstinks Tue 09-Dec-14 23:25:46

Amazing!!! My leader hasn't even talked about what my goal will be yet so I am having trouble visualising where I am in my journey! I bet you feel fantastic though, well done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now