Talk

Advanced search

Just joined with Monthly Pass

(4 Posts)
notthegirlnextdoor Sat 15-Mar-14 20:23:10

But my meeting isn't until Tuesday morning.

I've managed to lose a stone of my own accord but the last 14-21lbs are not budging, but I have maintained for 6 weeks which is something of a first for me.

I have a few questions:

What is worth buying in the meetings, product wise? I was thinking Pedometer and WW Magazine.

I did the old Points system a while ago, pretty new to PP but it seems a lot better than the old system. I have real issues with actually eating what I plan to eat, out of laziness, mostly. Any tips?

Tallypet Sat 15-Mar-14 20:30:37

I actually put on weight in the new system. I promptly ended it and went on the 8; hour diet and losta stone and a half. No meal planning or counting just eating within an 8 hour time frame.

Lovemygirlz Sat 15-Mar-14 21:29:23

I have lost half a stone in 2 weeks on Pro points. Have found it quite easy to stick to and enjoying what I can eat. Hopefully loose another few pounds before summer grin

trainersandaches Mon 17-Mar-14 23:33:42

I would recommend the magazine - the meal ideas are nice. The barbecue crisps are gorgeous, I usually hoover up a pack while waiting for the meeting to start blush.

I personally wouldn't bother with a pedometer, just use an phone app like Pacer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now