Talk

Advanced search

WW app on IPhone not working

(9 Posts)
usuallyfoundinthefastlane Fri 14-Feb-14 20:55:37

Is anyone else having problems with the Weight Watchers app on the iPhone tonight? I only started on Monday and have been enthusiastically tracking, only for it to refuse to add any new food tonight and all values have gone to 0 even though the list is still there. It says I have no internet connection when I clearly do and everything else works fine (including Mumsnet!). I deleted the app and re-installed but nothing's changed. Annoying! Anyone else having similar problems or just me!?

Curve Sat 15-Feb-14 11:04:28

Yes - I have the same problem - it thinks I'm offline when I'm not - I've emailed weight watchers - but I don't think they're open at the weekend. It's very frustrating though, I do everthing through the app.

Curve Sat 15-Feb-14 11:12:21

Looking on the weight watchers boards there is a technical problem with the app, it says that it will be fixed shortly, but there's no turnaround time - annoying!

GeorgieWilson Sat 15-Feb-14 11:48:07

Glad it's not just me - am finding it very frustrating!

TheBitterBoy Sat 15-Feb-14 15:08:45

I'm having the same problem with the app, so I went to track on the computer and I can't get on to the website either - very annoying, can anyone else get on to the website to track?

trainersandaches Sat 15-Feb-14 16:22:34

SO ANNOYING!

My app is how I track everything, it's infuriating when I can't see where I am up to. Have to get the paper trackers out...

usuallyfoundinthefastlane Sun 16-Feb-14 15:11:35

I phoned up the helpline and they said it was a technical fault that they were working on (and still are presumably). I was at a do yesterday and it would have really helped to track but I've just presumed I used up all my weekly points!! I am using my 'notes' page on my phone today to track myself, at least I can still access the database for point values. It would be nice if they extended the time our payment covers as an apology but I doubt that is technically possible either! Let's hope they sort it soon. Keep going everyone and good luck with your weight loss.

SuperDuperJezebel Mon 17-Feb-14 21:54:50

I believe they have said they are going to extend 'time credit' on peoples accounts or something like that, but will wait and see if it actually happens!

KosherBacon Fri 07-Mar-14 19:57:27

Anybody having problems the past 24 hours? My app is going funny- I didn't have any problems last time it went strange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now