Talk

Advanced search

Weight watchers for those of us living overseas!

(9 Posts)
2014isMyYear Mon 13-Jan-14 05:20:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

2014isMyYear Tue 14-Jan-14 04:55:42

2014isMyYear Thu 16-Jan-14 06:03:55

LongRoadToRuin Thu 16-Jan-14 06:11:00

2014 I'm not abroad but I started weight watchers yesterday. Went to the meeting.

Just thought I'd say hello and wish you lots of luck.

MrsTerryPratchett Tue 28-Jan-14 22:41:04

I live in Canada and eat British which makes counting points difficult. What about simple start? It's working for me.

heather1 Thu 30-Jan-14 21:13:19

Hi I'm in Switzerland. Have joined online. I'm starting with Simple Start. I've got 3stone to lose. My aim is a big holiday coming up in July.

zestypears Thu 30-Jan-14 22:13:00

Tedder Sat 08-Feb-14 20:40:15

Hello, I'm in France and could go to the local meeting but my French isn't brilliant so I think I would be confused as they've changed the plan again. I lost a couple of stone on Pro Points when I was in the UK, I've kept all my stuff so I'm going to do it myself....well that's the plan!

ferfer Mon 10-Feb-14 00:28:27

Hi I'm in Australia and I've been doing WW since October. I've lost 11 kilos so far and have about another 7 to go to get within my healthy BMI. Had a depressing morning as despite not having done anything different last week I had gained 300g this morning. I've been losing steadily every week until now so not sure what's happened. It's really depressing! Anyone have similar experiences? I think zestypears you said this week hadn't been good?
Nice to have people to chat with as its too difficult for me to get to meetings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now