Talk

Advanced search

How many WW points for breastfeeding and when can you start

(7 Posts)
CharBell Wed 10-Aug-05 17:35:07

Apologies - this must have been asked a million times. How many extra WW points do you get for breastfeeding and when do WW allow you to start after having baby?

CharBell Thu 11-Aug-05 13:36:57

Bump

ZoeC Thu 11-Aug-05 13:58:14

6 weeks if you've had your postnatal check, not sure how many extra points you get for breastfeeding as I don't think it's in the book but you could ring their helpline and ask - I don't have the number I'm sorry but I got it from weightwatchers site .

Also, if you previously became a gold member you don't pay until baby is 6 months old (don't know if that applies, sorry).

futurity Thu 11-Aug-05 14:24:53

It used to be 10 extra points for if you are soley breastfeeding and then you reduce the amount once you start weaning. You can't do WW online if you are breastfeeding..only by going to the classes I think.

ark Thu 11-Aug-05 14:54:49

hi charbell - try posting on the other ww thread - one mner dior is a leader and may be able to help. I have no idea either sorry!

ark Thu 11-Aug-05 14:56:05

other ww thread here

Mummyvicky Fri 12-Aug-05 14:15:09

Hiya
It is 10 extra points, and then 5 when they are on solids and breastfeeding.

You can join after you 6 week post natal check, and if your a gold member its free until baby is 6 months ! YAY !

Im on my second week now and the weights falling off thanks to breastfeeding !Hope that helps- good luck!
Vicky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now