Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

curves fitness centres.......

(3 Posts)
charlie95 Fri 05-Aug-05 22:51:58

anyone been to one?
are they good like they say they are ? good results ?

i just joined locally.

pineneedle Sat 06-Aug-05 10:38:26

I'd be interested to hear about this too. How much was the joining fee, Chartlie95?

charlie95 Sat 06-Aug-05 18:53:04

well our new one just opened this week. special price for first 100 people. £29 mth instead something like £90/100. but also for joining was something like £35/38 plus your first 29. so cos i joined on 1/8/05 and paid those 2 amounts, form sept 1st = 29mth every month by direct debit. and that stays the same even if you're still going in 1/2/3/5 yrs time.

had my 1st session this a.m. brilliant. excellent circuit workout of specially designed equipment. circuit of three times then stretching at the end and 2/3 times during circuit check pulse rate.

might take whole to get to know each piece of equipment when you not used to using it before.

they take all your measurements and give a keyring to scan when you arrive, which the computer then tells how many sessions you been to and when you next need measuring (every month)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now