Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet Mamas 2005 Week 29 New Members Welcome!

(20 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Sat 30-Jul-05 14:29:31

Message withdrawn

marj Mon 01-Aug-05 12:50:31

Hi everyone. I was on this thread many months ago but then got very lost. Can I please come back? I still need to lose weight and am really struggling on my own, its just not happening. Also Yorkiegirl I saw you got to goal, Congratulations! That is fantastic! Maybe speak to some of you a bit later when you are back on line.

BethAndHerBrood Mon 01-Aug-05 20:37:57

Oh dear! I have just rediscovered how gorgeous nutella is!!

Will my wholemeal bread still be as healthy loaded with choccie spread??!!

Loobz Mon 01-Aug-05 22:15:41

I've just sat and had a huge bowl of fresh fruit salad and it was lovely.
Having another good week

nannyjo Mon 01-Aug-05 22:17:34

can i join please? How does it work?? i put on 2 stone since DS in 10 months

I've just got noooooooo will power and need this as an incentive.

Yorkiegirl Mon 01-Aug-05 22:39:56

Message withdrawn

BethAndHerBrood Tue 02-Aug-05 21:03:19

I've run out of salad, fresh veg, and potatoes!!! Obviously didn't plan the weekend shop very well!!

Beans on toast for the rest of the week!!

bunny2 Tue 02-Aug-05 21:43:54

Im on the SW thread but can I join here too? I dont know my weight (wont look at scales during weekly weigh-in, I just want to know if I've lost any!) but I do know I am heavier than I ever have been before and I want to besize 14 by Autumn and size 12 by next year (currently a 16-18)

Yokiegirl I want your SW tips, how did you do it?

BethAndHerBrood Wed 03-Aug-05 20:06:38

I've had lunch out today - thought i was being good, ordered a jacket potato and prawns. When it came the prawns were in seafood sauce out of a jar!! It was delicious, but calorific, methinks!! 2 large cappucinos probably didn't help, either!!

We'll see in the morning when i get weighed, won't we??!!

Loobz Wed 03-Aug-05 21:45:23

Just been weighed - lost 2lbs - am happy
Feel as if I'm back in control again!

Yorkiegirl Wed 03-Aug-05 21:47:45

Message withdrawn

BethAndHerBrood Thu 04-Aug-05 13:51:17

Lost a pound this week - more than i deserve really, considering what i put away at the weekend!!

fatmomma Thu 04-Aug-05 22:58:50

Wish me luck everyone, weigh in in the morning and I just ate a huge slice of lemon cheesecake .

bunny2 Fri 05-Aug-05 08:22:30

Yorkiegirl, it's the shopping potential that keeps me motivated! I hate shopping for clothes now, nothing looks good so I live in the few items of clothing I have managed to find which are mildly flattering. As soon as I drop a size I will do a mega-shop. And when I get to a size 12 I am going to replace my entire wardrobe as everything will be fat too big! What size did you start at? And how long/what weightloss did you need to drop each size?

Yorkiegirl Fri 05-Aug-05 08:59:04

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Fri 05-Aug-05 08:59:57

Message withdrawn

sassy Fri 05-Aug-05 09:03:46

HI, can I join in?

Started a new thang - Marjories not fat exactly thread - but seem to have no friends left after initial enthusiasm by many

Don't think I'm that smelly, BTW!

I could do with the motivation to keep going. Have shed 2st5 of the baby weight from dd2 but still need to lose another 10lbs to reach pre-pg wieght. Ideally would like to lose another half stone more to hit 10st or thereabouts.

Thanks!

fatmomma Fri 05-Aug-05 19:16:34

Put a pound back on this week - must have been the cheesecake .

I am off to OU Geology summer school tomorrow for a week of hiking about in the fresh air all day. I hear to food on campus is rubbish so I'm hoping the combination of less food and more exercise will give me a good result!

Good luck next week everyone and hopefully you will hear from a notsofatmomma in a week!

Yorkiegirl Fri 05-Aug-05 19:19:59

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Fri 05-Aug-05 22:44:14

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now