Talk

Advanced search

slimfast any1 lost any weight?????????

(20 Posts)
loulabelle222 Wed 13-Jul-05 15:57:40

i am comparing lighterlife and slimfast but i dont know anybody that has lost weight with slimfast!!! if there is anybody on here that would recommend it please let me know!

misdee Wed 13-Jul-05 17:41:00

slimfast is rank.

loulabelle222 Mon 18-Jul-05 20:01:51

FIL is doing this diet lost 11lb this week on slim fast !!! i am starting tomorrow any1 got any tips?

vickiyumyum Mon 18-Jul-05 20:03:31

i was looking at lighter life too, so any one with any other helpful advice?

thanks for starting this loulabelle222

compo Mon 18-Jul-05 20:07:03

I haven't tried it but am thinking of it as a quick fix before a wedding I have to go to. If you search slimfast in archived messages a few threads are thrown up

loulabelle222 Mon 18-Jul-05 21:23:07

i know lighter life works but i dont think i can afford £45 a week when slimfast is a lot cheaper!!! I dont know what to do! 11lb in a week seems great but then he has alot to loose compared to me!

sanchpanch Wed 20-Jul-05 11:54:23

the shakes on lighterlife add up to about 500 calories, not sure on slimfast, i am going to give it a go, cant afford LL, but then you need to drink the water as well, 8 pints a day, thats what you have on LL, i was going to do slimfast and some fruit??? anyone else???

loulabelle222 Wed 20-Jul-05 14:07:41

i've started slim fast today! so far so good! i havent found anything that bad yet! im drinkin lots of water too! hope everything is ok with every1! I am going to try this if this doesnt work i'll try and see if i can do lighter life but stil not sure if they will take me on.

sanchpanch Thu 21-Jul-05 09:40:43

are you doing 3 slimfast a day or two plus a meal, do you have fruit

loulabelle222 Thu 21-Jul-05 09:53:57

i am having some fruit and i am having 3 slimfast a day plus one of there snack bars. Then once my weight loss slows down i will drop the fruit or the snack bar and hopefully it will start back up again. how are u doing it?

sanchpanch Fri 22-Jul-05 09:07:22

well i have just lost a stone in last month, due to the fact that i have been carefull about what i eat, today i am going to get some slimfast, i do have to lose another 3-4 stone though, but i am hoping it will come off quite quickly with slimfast plus fruit!!! because i need to see quick results, how much you got to lose? i have also bought a dvd, salsacise with rosemary conley and to tell you the truth its the only one i have actually done more than a handful of times!! its quite fun and dancy, not slow boring excercises!!!

loulabelle222 Fri 22-Jul-05 09:26:39

i have about 2 stone to lose! wouldn't mind 3 though but dp thinks i'll be too skinny at 9 stone. I bought davina and i love it! i have got a rosemary conelly dvd too but it isn't the salsa one. Well good luck hun .. I have weighed myself this morning after two days of slimfast and i have lost 3lb... i am not going to weigh myself till next week now!

sanchpanch Fri 22-Jul-05 12:01:35

good luck i shall keep posting to see how you are doing, 3lbs is brillant, i weigh myself everyday, i wish i could wait and do it once a week, do you mix the shakes yourself of do you buy the ready to drink ones?

loulabelle222 Fri 22-Jul-05 12:45:50

i've got both.. havent tried the do it yourself ones yet . have u what are the like? i have also got the hot chocolate for evening cravings

sanchpanch Sat 23-Jul-05 16:18:11

i ahve both to, do it yourself ones i shake in a container with screw on lid, as you need to make sure its well mixed
how are you at the weekends, i find them harder as going to work in week takes my mind off it!!

loulabelle222 Wed 27-Jul-05 10:06:06

on a weekend i will have a meal... i had a chicken salad and a couple of new potatoes. I find it harder at night when i haven't got anything to do.. normally i would pick at food .
How are you getting on yesterday was awful for me! i couldnt stop eating and today i feel guilty for it!

sanchpanch Sat 30-Jul-05 16:08:33

i am doing ok, think i need to drink more water, as with the lightlife you have to drink to flush out the fat, its best not to beat yourself up about eating try and put it behind you and start again!!! i have stayed the same this week, so going to try more water,

Dior Sat 30-Jul-05 16:13:28

Message withdrawn

loulabelle222 Sun 31-Jul-05 03:52:57

dior u are so right! ive done slimming world and lost 8lb in the first week. to be honest i am suprised that i dont weigh more than i am as i eat so much shit! but my weight doesn't budge over 12stone and i am 5 ft 6! i have lost 7lb doing slim fast so i am 11 stone 7 but thats prob just water. i loved doing SW and next week thats what i am going back too. I think that carrying on with slim fast in a way may be a waste as soon as i start eating the weight will pile the weight back on. does any1 else agree that sometimes u think that what weight u are is just the way you are meant to be! I don't want to be a size 14 forever! i want to be able to go into a shop and know that all size 12's fit me!

Dior Sun 31-Jul-05 11:08:41

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now