Talk

Advanced search

very obese and desparate to lose weight need advice

(6 Posts)
aaliyahsmum Mon 27-Jun-05 14:46:43

i am 5ft 2 and weigh 16 stone or there abouts, so basically i look like a webble, i have been ttc for over a year and although i lost weigh i put it back on due to nothing happening (comfort eatter),i am getting married in october also and i dont want to look like i ate all the pies and pasties in the photos i really need help with this, even a bit of encouragement would go a long way at this stage

lemonice Mon 27-Jun-05 14:52:18

A thread just started on Friday for losing weight I know it says a stone but I need to lose three and Puff has lost I think 5 stone and has more to go so why not join us on that...

lemonice Mon 27-Jun-05 14:53:03

Here is the link

BadHair Mon 27-Jun-05 15:24:08

I've just joined Slimming World and have lost 6.5lbs in 2 weeks. If you have one near you I'd recommend it - I can honestly say that I've never been hungry on it and I've still been able to eat the occasional biscuit, cake, whatever, as part of my syn allowance.

PandaBear Mon 27-Jun-05 15:51:04

Hi aaliyahsmum. I too have a way to go before I'm happy with the way I look. I started the thread lemonice mentioned - and although I say lose a stone, that's a short term goal for me that I believe achievable. I actually want to lose more like 2 stone! Join us, everyone really seems as if they are up for it, and giving encouragement to each other along the way has got to help!

blodwen Mon 27-Jun-05 22:29:48

Lots of the women at my Slimming World group have lost 4, 5, 6 or more stone. It really does work.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: