Talk

Advanced search

Keep me away from the kitchen!!

(13 Posts)
BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:36:57

I get weighed in the morning, can't risk even a tiny munch, but i can hear all the yummy stuff in the kitchen calling me!!!!

please keep me away!!!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:37:27

go and brush your teeth

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:38:41

sorry was that too blunt? am paranoid now (other thread going on) that people will think i am being bitchy - just meant it helps you not want to eat cos it makes the yummy things taste bad

Yorkiegirl Wed 15-Jun-05 20:39:25

Message withdrawn

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:41:39

I'm not talking to you, you're a bitch!!!

Or so i've heard, anyway!!!

And the toothpaste thing doesn't work for me, i can put up with the funny taste for a few bites, then it's okay!!!!

<<<<<whisper - i've had worse tastes in my mouth!>>>>>

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:43:04

I love the way that capitals really make you think the person is shouting!!LOL!!!!!

I actually read that in a louder voice in my head, IYSWIM!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:44:35

ok, cant really help then, have no willpower myself. except sometimes i drink loads of fizzy diet pop (should be gone by morning) which makes me feel so uncomfortably bloated i cant eat anything. any help?

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:47:03

I appreciate the thought debs, no, really, i do, but that means going in the kitchen!!!

Were you not LISTENING at the beginning!!!!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:48:38

oh no! sorry! am just dim blonde, cant help it!

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:52:10

Well, at least if you're blond you can get away with it!!

If i'm dim, people just think i'm thick!!!

Which happens a lot, actually.......................................................................................................................................

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:56:32

one of my fave quotes is dolly parton - 'when people call me a dumb blond it doesnt bother me cos i know im not dumb. i also know im not blond'

am giggling now, that tickles me everytime (must be sad aswell as thick)

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 21:00:46

Another Dolly quote.

She was in a shop, picking at her nose with those incredibly long nails of hers, looking at the shelves. A saleswoman came up to her -Can i help, Madam?

No thanks, Dolly said, i've just about got it now!!!

YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 21:09:23

lol + bleurgh at same time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now