Talk

Advanced search

Keep me away from the kitchen!!

(13 Posts)
BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:36:57

I get weighed in the morning, can't risk even a tiny munch, but i can hear all the yummy stuff in the kitchen calling me!!!!

please keep me away!!!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:37:27

go and brush your teeth

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:38:41

sorry was that too blunt? am paranoid now (other thread going on) that people will think i am being bitchy - just meant it helps you not want to eat cos it makes the yummy things taste bad

Yorkiegirl Wed 15-Jun-05 20:39:25

Message withdrawn

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:41:39

I'm not talking to you, you're a bitch!!!

Or so i've heard, anyway!!!

And the toothpaste thing doesn't work for me, i can put up with the funny taste for a few bites, then it's okay!!!!

<<<<<whisper - i've had worse tastes in my mouth!>>>>>

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:43:04

I love the way that capitals really make you think the person is shouting!!LOL!!!!!

I actually read that in a louder voice in my head, IYSWIM!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:44:35

ok, cant really help then, have no willpower myself. except sometimes i drink loads of fizzy diet pop (should be gone by morning) which makes me feel so uncomfortably bloated i cant eat anything. any help?

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:47:03

I appreciate the thought debs, no, really, i do, but that means going in the kitchen!!!

Were you not LISTENING at the beginning!!!!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:48:38

oh no! sorry! am just dim blonde, cant help it!

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 20:52:10

Well, at least if you're blond you can get away with it!!

If i'm dim, people just think i'm thick!!!

Which happens a lot, actually.......................................................................................................................................

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 20:56:32

one of my fave quotes is dolly parton - 'when people call me a dumb blond it doesnt bother me cos i know im not dumb. i also know im not blond'

am giggling now, that tickles me everytime (must be sad aswell as thick)

BethAndHerBrood Wed 15-Jun-05 21:00:46

Another Dolly quote.

She was in a shop, picking at her nose with those incredibly long nails of hers, looking at the shelves. A saleswoman came up to her -Can i help, Madam?

No thanks, Dolly said, i've just about got it now!!!

YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debs26 Wed 15-Jun-05 21:09:23

lol + bleurgh at same time!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: