Talk

Advanced search

Anyone done WW online?

(8 Posts)
Greatfun Tue 06-Oct-09 13:58:48

I really want to lose 2 stone. I can't get to WW meetings so am thinking of online. Has anyone done this and been successful. Its quite alot of money so I need to know whether its worthwhile.

ChunkyMonkeysMum Tue 06-Oct-09 21:33:16

Didn't want to see your post go unanswered.

I have not done WW online myself but my SIL has & reckoned it was great.

Would also be interested to hear from others as I would quite like to join too, but need more feedback.....

Greatfun Tue 06-Oct-09 21:54:00

Thanks for that. I have taken the plunge and joined. I am desperate to lose this weight so I will make that £49.80 investment work!

pushmepullyou Tue 06-Oct-09 21:57:12

I am doing it at the moment and have lost a stone and a half so far with about 10 lb left to go.

I find it really easy to use, effective and definitely worth the money

Greatfun Tue 06-Oct-09 22:26:24

Yayyy. grin grin Thanks pushmepullyou. Well done for your achievement.

Any tips?

pushmepullyou Wed 07-Oct-09 20:15:27

Umm, to get the most out of the membership be scrupulous about portion size, particularly for fatty things like oil or butter as it is so easy to go over your points allowance on these.

Once you get the hang of how much you can eat and of what you will probably completely stop eating butter or oil with anything anyway!

I find I can still eat quite a lot of jam though grin

Greatfun Wed 07-Oct-09 20:42:15

Thank you again. I am off to read more.

Nicola10 Wed 07-Oct-09 21:56:21

If you join through Quidco, you can get £30 cashback. Website address is www.quidco.com.

Hope that helps someone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now