Talk

Advanced search

Slimming World: How much weight did you lose in your first week?

(5 Posts)
PurlyQueen Sun 13-Sep-09 11:35:27

Well, I'm on day 3 of Slimming World and enjoying it so far. I've had so much to eat that I can't believe that the number on the scales will go down at my next weigh-in.

How much weight did you lose at your first weigh-in?

congalikeyoumeanit Sun 13-Sep-09 11:49:20

I'm in my first week too, but last time I did it,before having DD, I lost 3.5lbs in 1st week and then 4.5lbs in 2nd week. Doubt I'll do that well again though!
Goodluck!

IrishDraught Sun 13-Sep-09 11:51:36

+ 3 blush then - 9 1/2. It does work, but I realised 15 syns doesn't work for me - I only have a few syns as sugar in morning tea and a scrape of mayonaise in a sandwich and the odd (every few days) treat of a chocolate bar etc.

PurlyQueen Sun 13-Sep-09 18:04:38

I've got my weigh in later this week. I'm resisting the temptation to weight myself at home.

I've had a Slimming World version of a full English breakfast, baked salmon, cucumber and beetroot for lunch and i've still got my syns intact for the day grin.

nikkid21 Sun 13-Sep-09 19:14:19

I only lost 1 1/2 my first week and it was a slow but steady 2lb or so each week the whole way through. I went into it knowing that it was going to be a long term change in eating habits so allowed myself 10 to 15 syns a day. I also pile my plate up.

On the plus side it's 2 years since I started SW, I reached target 18 months ago and have stayed with 7lb of target ever since.

People at group reguarly lose up to 7lb on the first week but they then seem to get disheartened when it trails off to a steady pound or 2 per week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now