Talk

Advanced search

Jason Vale juicing 7lbs in 7 days diet

(3 Posts)
MissGreatBritain Fri 11-Sep-09 19:03:46

Well, I decided I'd give this a try, as I'd read some good things about it on here. Day 5, and so far I have lost 6lbs! It's quite tough to begin with, but once you get into it it's fine, and I've felt very fit and healthy. I have been eating a salad (leaves, cue, toms, peppers, celery, carrot) each teatime, instead of having a juice and have had either ham, chicken, avocado or ryvitas with it. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to lost some weight quickly, while still getting all the nutrients they need. Am definitely going to do the next fortnight in the hope of losing another 6lbs. Just thought I would share in case anyone else is considering it!

cvyes Fri 11-Sep-09 19:15:42

Yes I second this having lost 7lbs in one week in the summer before going away - unfortunately I didn't follow the 2nd phase as was on hol & have now out back what lost & more sad - really must get motivated to do it again

MissGreatBritain Sat 12-Sep-09 08:50:24

yes, I think you really have to try to see it as a lifestyle, rather than just a diet (although that's easy for me to say as I'm only on day 6!) that said, I've lost another 1lb today, so that's 7lbs in 5 days. Have to visit a friend in 2 weeks' time, so am def going to do the turbo charge bit and hope to drop another 10lbs or so by then. good luck if when you start again cvyes smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now