Talk

Advanced search

Anyone after some Cambridge Diet bits?

(6 Posts)
lunavix Mon 07-Sep-09 13:53:40

I've been naughty for two weeks and now have a backlog of CD food packs that I desperately need to sell to make back a bit of the cash that was spent on fattening food :D

I have I think 50 meal packs blush I'm back on it today but I've already got my packs for this week

Jodyray Sat 12-Sep-09 19:40:17

Hi I am starting Monday, i have my first meeting with counsellor tomorrow. How have you found it?? Never done this type of diet before!

LizJ Sun 13-Sep-09 22:53:53

Hey do you still gave the food packs for sale?

lunavix Mon 14-Sep-09 20:08:38

Liz - yes!

Jody - I've loved it. I've done it since June and lost nearly 2 stone (i'm 4lb off target). I haven't been strict with myself though, and know if I had been my results would have been better. As it is, in the time I've done it, I've put on 1lb, once. As in, even being naughty I've only ever once put on instead of lost, and only 1lb. I'm pretty pleased with that. It's changed my whole way of eating and looking at food.

Jodyray Tue 15-Sep-09 12:18:12

lunavix what foodpacks do you have left? i am not really into the shakes but have the chocolate ones hot and i love the soups. I am only on day two and still getting used to it but I am assured that it gets easier!! I want to lose 3 stone in total but at least 2 by Xmas, my counsellor said it should be easy. hmm

ihavenewsockson Tue 15-Sep-09 12:21:16

Lunavix- your not supposed to sell the packs on due to health reasons.
Your cousellor will buy them back from you or exchange them for other flavours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now