Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i'm starting slimming world tomorrow.. feel so upset

(3 Posts)
loulabelle222 Wed 01-Jun-05 20:32:02

hiya everyone going on hols to greece in a month, decided to buy a new pair of cropped jeans. I tried on a 14 and they didn't fit. I refuse to buy a 16 as i have never been bigger than a 14 in my life. I am not really bothered about how much i weigh its just i dread trying clothes on. Last april after i had ds i was the skinniest i have ever been at aroung 10st and a size 10-12. I reckon ive put on 2stone! I have tried slimming world a few times and always done well. I lost 8lb in the first week last time i did it. This time i am promising myself to stay motivated. Any tips on how to do this? I bought myself a magazine so that if i go off track i start to read all of the success stories and wish it was me. Good luck to you all who are trying to lose weight!

Tabs Mon 06-Jun-05 20:16:19

Hi LB - just spotted this post - did you join? How's it going? Why don't you come and join us on the main Slimming World thread so that we don't miss your posts again.

Christie Mon 06-Jun-05 22:21:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now