Talk

Advanced search

Wii Fitness Coach - under £15 and absolutely brilliant, even if you're HUGE like me!

(4 Posts)
NotActuallyAMum Thu 03-Sep-09 14:41:05

Been doing it for a week and 3 days now and it's great! It does bugger me up (because I'm so unfit, never done any exercise in my life to speak of blush) but it really is getting me motivated and making me feel much better. Time will tell if it helps me lose weight but something HAS to be shifting because I really am working so hard

It takes about half an hour the first time you do it to put all your info in (age, weight, measurements from everywhere, resting pulse, pulse after 2 minute exercise, can't remember the rest!) but once you've done that it gives you a personalised workout according to what you put in. It really is just like being at a very good exercise class, you simply follow the person on the screen and do what she does

I got mine of an eBay shop for £13.95

NotActuallyAMum Thu 03-Sep-09 14:42:40

Got mine off an eBay shop blush

stressed2007 Thu 03-Sep-09 15:28:20

isn't it following a cartoon character though?

NotActuallyAMum Thu 03-Sep-09 16:58:38

Yes it's a 'virtual' person on your screen, certainly doesn't put me off though. I just follow what she does

If you don't think you'd like this, I don't think you'd even have to look at her after a couple of weeks because the 'name' of the next exercise comes at the bottom of the screen so once you know how to do it you could just follow that if you wanted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now