Talk

Advanced search

Anyone doing/done Joanna Hall's Drop a Dress Size in 2 weeks flat!

(4 Posts)
Melly Wed 01-Jun-05 11:11:02

Wondering if anyone is doing this "get a grip" diet or has done it. Would be very interesting to hear how fellow followers are doing or have done. I'm on day 6 and feeling very "nibbly". So far have stuck to the diet pretty well, but finding it difficult as I am about 5 days pre menstrual.
Any moral support welcome. Would love to hear from anyone who has lost weight on this plan.

Melly Wed 01-Jun-05 21:19:42

Anyone out there? I can't be the only person (mug??) to have bought this book?? Haven't done very well today, so looking for fellow followers to keep me on track.

kiltb Wed 01-Jun-05 21:59:00

please coud you tell us a little bit about the book/diet?

Melly Fri 03-Jun-05 09:42:39

Hi Kiltb, sorry haven't signed on for day or so, ds has chickenpox! Basically it is the no starch after 5 pm diet or starch curfew as she calls it. There is a reasonable amount of food but very veggie based. Had a day off the diet yesterday but I'm going to try and pick it up again today. Maybe I just picked the wrong time of the month to start and possibly the wrong sort of diet, cos I love my carbs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now